Saturday, May 03, 2008

Sapphire's Afternoon Napping Spot

Have you seen the infomercial for the topsy turvy tomato growers? Well, we own two now. Kevin decided he wanted to try these out and plant some pepper plants as well. He took down my bird feeders and hung his topsy turvy containers in their place. Basically, you place the tomato plant upside down in the container and then pour the dirt on top. We do have lots of blooms, so we will see. He also planted pepper plants in pots and put them on the back porch where the tomato plants are located. I love peppers, so I am looking forward to having fresh peppers. I looked out our back door one afternoon and began to wonder if I will ever get to see these peppers. Our beautiful cat loves to squeeze herself in very small places to take a nap, so here is what I found.

No comments: