Saturday, May 03, 2008

Birthday Tulips

Within a month's time, our family celebrates four birthdays. Mine happens to be one of those. On April 24th, I turned 35. I feel no different, but 50 seems a lot closer than before. I enjoyed my day by myself, exercised, got some things done at the house, and was off again to get the kids from school. After we went to a second grade open house at school, we met Kevin and some friends for dinner.


I received one of my gifts earlier in the day, which I was expecting, because I saw the confirmation email Kevin received after ordering them. So much for a surprise birthday gift! But when I opened them, I was pleased with how beautiful they were. Kevin knows I love flowers. These were the prettiest tulips he has ever given me.

And for the second gift, he gave me a book called, "The Shack." I have not read it, yet. It's on his side of the bed.

2 comments:

J.A.M (Jonathan, Anna, and Michelle Norton) said...

Hope you had a great birthday!
Michelle

georgiamom said...

Happy Belated B-day! M