Sunday, February 24, 2008

Superior, Superior!!


I love science. I really do. However, when it comes time to work on science projects, I want to run the other way. I never had to complete a science project in school, so it is a new world to me. Thankfully, Hannah's projects have been nonexperimental. Since Hannah attends a Christian school, you have to apply your project biblically as well. It can get interesting.


This year Hannah was blessed to receive a blue ribbon at the school science fair and she was able to go to regionals. She was blessed to receive a superior rating (blue ribbon) at regionals as well. Her topic, by the way, was the platypus. Of course my question for her teacher was about which grade they start doing experimental projects. She is hoping next year they will actually try to teach them the process of doing an experimental project by working on it all year. This would be a huge blessing for the next years to come. It would make my life and the life of our family a lot easier. I think Kevin would be thankful, too. I told him once the projects became experimental, it was his ballgame. When you are a chemistry major, you tend to have a little more experience with experiments. We will see!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love the pics! I enjoy getting to read all about what's going on over there since we don't get to see you very often. I don't have much of an extendend family (certainly not any cousins that we talk to) so it means alot to Matt and I that we keep in touch with his family.
carrie