Monday, January 28, 2008

Nothing But the Blood




What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Oh precious is the flow that makes me white as snow.

No other fount I know. Nothing but the blood of Jesus.


Last May on a weeknight after school, Alli accepted Christ as her Saviour. She and Kevin took a ride in his truck to talk and pray. She came back and told me she had asked Jesus in her heart. What a blessed moment in the life of a mother!


Yesterday we were finally able to have Alli baptized. What a joyous occasion for us! Another blessing for us was knowing that our niece was being baptized in her church the same morning. Kevin's parents have had two blessings in less than a year--to know your grandchildren know Christ!

3 comments:

The Rutland Family said...

That was beautiful. I had tears in my eyes as I read it. I can't wait until my 2 make that life chaging decision. You are all very precious to us.
Love you!
Pam

Erin said...

I love the picture of Kevin talking to Alli! So, so sweet!!! What a special day!

Chris <>< said...

We love you guys. Fantastic Day for all you guys