Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pictures of His Grace

I have several friends that blog and enjoy reading their blogs. I love keeping up with their families this way. I am getting to see their kids grow through all the pictures they post. I have been wanting to start a blog for our family, but just couldn't decide for sure if I should do it and couldn't come up with a name for it. I thought this would be a great way for our family and friends who live two states away to see our kids on a regular basis. So, after almost two months of soul searching, I am finally beginning our blog. This is a perfect time to start since it's the beginning of a new year.

I think sometimes from the outside our family is seen as this perfect little family. I have been told several times that I have it all together and react calmly with my children. Nothing could be further from the truth. Most of the time I feel like I fail miserably at being a mom and wife. I feel like my weaknesses haunt me. As I start dwelling on this, God reminds me of a verse in His word. "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9 No matter where I fall short, His grace is enough. He uses my weaknesses to bring glory to Him. So, with that said, anything that is shown or said on this blog, is a result of the grace He has poured out on us. We are truly, pictures of His grace!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Welcome, sweet friend! I look forward to keeping up with your precious family!!