Friday, March 06, 2009

A Few Pictures From February

Here are some of our February moments.

Aaron got to go on a field trip to the Center for Puppetry Arts. He had been excited since before Christmas when his teacher began telling them about this place. He got to make his very own sunshine puppet with a little assistance from his mom. Then he got to see a cool puppet show about the weather.

We have spent every Saturday at our church's family life center playing Upward basketball. If you look closely Hannah is sticking her tongue out. I guess that is suppose to help her dribble the ball a little better. I love watching her play ball!

And here's my Alli trying to sink one in the basket. It was a great effort, but it did not go in the basket. I love watching both my girls play and improve every year. Upward is a great program. Next year Hannah will play for her school's middle team and Alli will still be at Upward. Aaron will get to start basketball next year. I have already purchased him a 27.5" basketball that is blue and grey. He is working on learning how to dribble. Next year will be a fun one, adding this boy to the mix! I just pray he shows good sportsmanship!


1 comment:

Erin said...

It was fun to catch up on your family's activities!! We are just beginning the busyness of sports and school, and I think that I like it ~ at least to some degree. . . You have such a sweet family! I love watching your kiddos grow! Love you!